Tailor-Made Training Workshops
Are you looking for bespoke training in using music with children?
Are you organising an Early Years Conference?
Are you a University looking for one-off workshops to inspire your budding teachers?
Then Piccolomusic Training is for you!
We specialise in:
- using music and singing in fun innovative ways
- training staff in a way that helps you gain confidence and have fun
- using simple songs and nursery rhymes to show you how you can adapt anything thrown your way
With over 12 years of experience in training Abi is able to deliver workshops that will not only engergise and excite you but take you back to your own childhood, wishing you were taught to use music in that way yourself. Her relaxed approach allows her to adapt workshops to fit any style and in any setting. We guarantee you will leave with a smile on your face, a spring in your step and at least 10 different ways to sing Wind the Bobbin!
Just hanging around
We have worked with:
- Tynemet College – Childcare Qualification
- Northumbira Univeristy – Teacher Training Course
- National Childminders Conference
- Librarians throughout the North East
- Regional Childminders Association
- Newcastle Early Years Conference
- Music Bugs Annual Training
- And many more!
In true Piccolo-fashion we are always up for trying new things, so if you think we would be right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will see what we can do!
Please contact us for more information on pricing (from
If you are a school looking for twilight training workshops click here to see what we can offer you.